About the repository
What is the INGEMMET Institutional Repository?
It is an online and freely available platform that preserves, organizes and disseminates in digital format the intellectual, scientific and technical production of the Geological, Mining and Metallurgical Institute. In this way, it makes easier the creation of new knowledge and innovation. To get there, please enter: https://repositorio.ingemmet.gob.pe
- To provide a single point of access to digital publications produced by the INGEMMET and predecessor institutions. All documents will be available in full text and free access.
- To increase the visibility and impact of INGEMMET’s scientific-technical production at regional and global levels.
- To guarantee the permanent, safe and long-term preservation of INGEMMET publications in digital format.
- To provide statistics on the use of INGEMMET publications.
Type of information preserved by the Repository
- Scientific - technical publications issued by the institution.
- Final versions of documents published by researchers affiliated with INGEMMET.
- Official technical documents.
- Documents representing the institutional memory to be preserved.
- Technical documents provided to INGEMMET by other institutions.
- Documents belonging to predecessor institutions to the INGEMMET.